The water is supplied free by the municipal network through the Community network.
Garbage - Sewage - Oil Disposal
There are baskets and bins for the garbage throughout the length of the port that are collected by refuse vehicles of Chios municipality.
Extra Facilities / Fees
In the western pier , there is a defined area with permanent anchorage that has 12 moorings available to yachts.
Oinoussai III : Oinousses are just an hour with F/B Oinoussai III, which performs daily itinerary. The ship can also transports cars.
Also from Lagada Chios, there are water taxis that take you to the island in about 20 minutes.
Lagada is located on the northeastern coast of the island and within 16 km from the city of Chios. The inhabitants are mostly sailors and ranchers.
Passing the junction of Sykiada – Saint-Isidore and crossing a rocky landscape, the village is spread out along a broad gorge, from which it took the name of the village, with a small field of olive trees, fruit trees and water.
Lagada is crossed by the river Krikeli. The most fertile area is in the inside, which was formed by the silting of the river. Historically, people camped there to protect themselves from earthquakes. Near to Lagada lays Agrelopo settlement, where there were olive trees, along with the Dell is now a residential complex.
High up on the east side of the village, stands one of the many windmills (saved the main part) that existed in the region and mainly used to grind wheat.
At the foot of the hill, where the mill is, is built the main part of Lagada. The downhill road that goes right to the pine forest of walnut leads to the natural entrance of the village, the narrow channel Glyfon and then to Lagada. The channel Glyfon named because there end spring waters. Along one of the sides are covered by eucalyptus and a safe anchorage for boats of the village.
Entering the village, facing east, you may see the islands of Oinoussai. The bay of Lagada formally referred to as” Kolokithias bay”.
Lagada is a relatively a newly built village, and almost all the inhabitants from the Kydianta, one of several old abandoned villages of Chios, located on the south -west part of Lagada. The main movement of residents of Kydianta to the sea and the new village was between the decades ’10 to ’40, and was completed in the late 40s. The reason for the final desolation of Kydianta were serious incidents during the civil war.
Initially at Lagada , the residents of Kydiantas maintained cafes. When the inhabitants of Kydiantas began to engage more systematically with shipping, came down to Lagada and they were the first inhabitants of the village. Indeed, as shown by the date that the plate has the oldest house of Lagada, the village must have been inhabited in 1875.
Upon release in 1912, the villagers fought against the Turks. In 1940 many peoplewere sailors, while in this village settled depopulated German guard. From the port of Lagada many smuggled to the Middle East via Turkey. From 1943 Lagada lived days of hunger because many boats had left the Middle East. Then cultivated the area of Campos, while many women were going walking to the northern villages to ensure little wheat or corn.
In the village there are no organized beaches. However, the coast is an attraction for tourists.